The Trainer should have at least the following Facilities:
- Study the characteristics of pure resistive, inductive, pure capacitive circuit as individual, series, parallel connected condition.
- Measuring current and voltage in a R-L, R-C and R-L-C series circuit, parallel circuit and drawing vector diagram.
- Determining the value of resistance, inductance, capacitance of R-L, R-C, R-L-C series circuit, Parallel circuit and drawing vector diagram.
- Determining the effective or AC resistance of a coil.
- Measuring the active power, reactive power, apparent power of an electrical load and drawing Power Triangle.
- Measuring the energy consumed by electric load.
- Determining power factor of R-L, R-C R-L-C series and parallel circuit.
- Determining phase sequence of 3-phase voltage EMF source.
- Measuring line and phase voltage & current of 3-phase star connected inductive load and capacitive load.
- Measuring line and phase voltage & current of a 3-phase delta connected inductive load and capacitive load.
- Measuring three phase power by 3-wattmeter method and 2- wattmeter method of a balanced 3-phase star connected and delta connected load.
- Measuring Phase voltage, phase current, line voltage, line current, neutral point voltage, neutral point current, power of a 3φ – 4 wire balanced and unbalanced star connected load. and drawing vector diagram.
- Measuring resonant frequency, Q – factor of R-L-C series circuit and parallel circuit.
- Study the characteristics of PFI device and improving power factor of a plant or a load.
- Special Protection system of 440 V direct short-circuit condition
- Three phase supply indication system
Power Supply :
Power source: Input voltage 1φ = 220V AC, 50Hz ; 3φ = 380 – 400V AC;
Output Capacity :
Resistive Load: 220V, Capacity 1- φ = 1000 W (min); 3- φ = 1000 W ;
Inductive Load : 220V, 50 Hz. Capacity 1- φ = 120VAR-300VAR , 3φ = 350VAR ;
Capacitive Load : 220V, 50 Hz., Capacity 1- φ = 200VAR, 3- φ = 200 VAR;
Accessories: Standard accessories, Manual, experiment book