- 70MHz, 100MHz, 200MHz, 300MHz models • Real-time sampling rate up to 2GSa/s
- New generation of SPO technology
- Waveform capture rate up to 140,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display
- Record length up to 140Mpt
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern and Video (HDTV supported)
- Serial bus triggering and decoder, supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN and LIN
- Low background noise, supports 1mV/div to 10V/div voltage scales
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, including Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweeps, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time segment to capture the qualifying event
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurement function on 37 parameters, supports statistics, Gating measurement, Math measurement, History measurement and Ref measurement
- Math function (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root)
- High Speed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- 16 Digital channels (MSO), Maximum waveform capture rate up to 500 MSa/s, Record length up to 140 Mpt/CH
- 25MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator, built-in 10 types of waveforms
- Large 8 inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Abundant interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass/Fail, Trigger Out, GPIB (optional)
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Supports Multi-language display and embedded online help.
8 inch TFT-LCD Display and 10 One-button Menus:
- 8-inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Most commonly used functions are accessible using 10 different one-button operation keys: Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist.
- Supports auto detection of 10X probe with read-out port (200 MHz and 300 MHz versions only)
Waveform Capture Rate up to 500,000wfm/s:
With a waveform capture rate of up to 500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode), the oscilloscope can easily capture the unusual or low-probability events
Record Length of up to 140Mpts:
Using hardware-based Zoom technique and record length of up to 140Mpts, users are able to use a higher sampling rate to capture more of the signal, and then quickly zoom in to focus on the area of interest.
256-level Intensity Grading and Color Temperature Display:
256-level intensity grading display on waveform. Color temperature display256.
Abundant Trigger Functions:
Edge, Slope, Pulse, Video, Windows, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, IIC, SPI, UART/RS232, LIN and CAN.
History function can record up to 80,000 frames of waveforms. The recording is executed automatically, so that the customer can play back the history waveforms at any time to observe unusual events, and locate the source quickly through the cursors or measurements. Located on the keyboard Panel, this function is easily accessible.
Segmented memory collection will store the waveform into multiple (up to 80,000) memory segments and each segment will store a triggered waveform, as well the dead time information. The dead time between segments could be as small as 2. All the segments can be play back using History function.
Comprehensive Statistical Functions:
Parametric statistical functions to display 5 parameters of any Measurements: current, mean, minimum value, maximum value, and standard deviation. The measurement count is also displayed. The maximum number of measurements that can be run and simultaneously analyzed statistically is five. Supports Gating measurements, Math measurement, History measurement and Ref measurement.
Advanced Math Function:
In addition to the traditional (+, -, X, /) operations, FFT, integration, differential, and square root operations are supported. The integration operation supports gating, which uses cursors to define the domain of integration
Eres mode can improve the SNR effectively, without the dependence on the periodicity of signal and stable triggering.
Hardware-Based High Speed Pass/Fail Function:
Hardware-based Pass/Fail function performs up to 140,000 Pass/Fail decisions each second. With easy-to-generate user-defined test templates, the SDS2000X compares the current measured trace to the template mask trace, making it suitable for long-term signal monitoring or automated testing.
Serial Bus Decoding Function (Optional):
Displays the decoding through the events list. Bus protocol information can be quickly and intuitively displayed in table form.
Built-in 25MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator (Optional):
10 built-in waveforms plus 4 ARBs. The arbitrary waveforms can be accessed and edited by the Easy Wave PC software.
USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN(VXI-11), Pass/Fail, Trigger Out and GPIB (optional).
|Model||SDS2072X (2CH) |
|SDS2102X (2CH) SDS2104X (4CH)||SDS2202X (2CH) SDS2204X (4CH)||SDS2302X (2CH) SDS2304X (4CH)
|Bandwidth||70 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz||300 MHz
|Sampling Rate (Max.)||2 GSa/s|
|Channels||2 + EXT|
4 + EXT
|Memory Depth (Max.)||140 Mpts (Single-Channel),|
70 Mpts (Dual-Channel)
|Waveform Capture Rate |
|140,000 wfm/s (normal mode), |
500,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
|Trigger Type||Edge, Slope, Pulse width, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video|
|Serial Trigger||IIC, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN|
|Decoder Type (Optional)||IIC, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN|
|16 Digital Channels (MSO |
|Maximum waveform capture rate up to 500 MSa/s, Record length up to 140 Mpts/CH|
|Waveform Generator |
|Single channel, Max. frequency up to 25MHz, 125MSa/s sampling rate, 16Kpts wave length|
|I/O||USB Host, USB Device, LAN, Pass/Fail, Trigger Out, GPIB (Optional)|
|Probe (Std)||PB470 70MHz|
1 pcs for each channel
1 pcs for each channel
1 pcs for each channel
1 pcs for each channel
|Display||8 inch TFT LCD (800x480)|
|300MHz, 4CH, 2GSa/s (Max.), 140Mpts||SDS2304X|
|300MHz, 2CH, 2GSa/s (Max.), 140Mpts||SDS2302X|
|200MHz, 4CH, 2GSa/s (Max.), 140Mpts||SDS2204X
|200MHz, 2CH, 2GSa/s (Max.), 140Mpts||SDS2202X|
|100MHz, 4CH, 2GSa/s (Max.), 140Mpts||SDS2104X|
|100MHz, 2CH, 2GSa/s (Max.), 140Mpts||SDS2102X|
|70MHz, 4CH, 2GSa/s (Max.), 140Mpts|| SDS2074X
|70MHz, 2CH, 2GSa/s (Max.), 140Mpts||SDS2072X|
|USB Cable -1|
|Passive Probe -4
|Power Cord -1
|CD (Including User Manual and EasyScopeX software) -1
|Quick Start -1|
|Certification - 1|
|Certification of Calibration - 1|
|SDS-2000X-DC||IIC, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN Decoder|
|SDS-2000X-FG||25MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator|
|SDS-2000X-PA||Power Analyze Software
|SDS-2000X-16LA||16 Digital Channels(Software)
|SPL2016||16 Channel Logic Probe
|ISFE|| Isolated Front End
|STB||STB Demo Source
|DF2001A||Power analysis Deskew Fixture|
|HPB4010|| High Voltage Probe
|CP4020/CP4050/CP4070/ CP4070A/CP5030/ CP5030A/CP5150/CP5500||Current Probe
|DPB4080/DPB5150/ DPB5150A/DPB5700/ DPB5700A||High Voltage Differential Probe