An Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG, abbreviated from the German Elektrokardiogramm) is a graphical representation of an electrocardiograph, which records the electrical activity of the heart over time. Analysis of the various waves and normal vectors of depolarization and repolarization yields important diagnostic information.
It is the Gold standard for the diagnosis of cardiac arrhythmias
It guides therapy and risk stratification for patients with suspected acute myocardial infarction
It helps detect electrolyte disturbances (e.g. hyperkalemia and hypokalemia)
It allows for the detection of conduction abnormalities (e.g. right and left bundle branch block)
Study of 12 lead ECG Scientech Techbook 2360A is designed in such a manner that it provides accurate measurement of all 12 Leads examination of heart signals including both Unipolar and Bipolar configurations. Scientech Techbook 2360A illustrates the fundamentals of standard limbs (bipolar) and chest Leads (Unipolar) interpretation and rhythm recognition in an easy-to-use manner.
Scientech Techbook 2360A uses 10 electrodes lead cable for measurement of 12 Lead Real Time ECG. 12 lead examination of heart gives full information of the heart anatomy, physiology and Electrical conduction system. It has inbuilt touch-screen LCD screen which gives the accurate wave shapes of all the Leads. The abnormalities occurring in human cardiovascular system like Tachycardia (faster Heart-rate), Bradycardia (slower Heart-rate), Myocardial Infraction (insufficient blood supply), Atrial or Ventricular Hypertrophy (enlargement in the heart wall) Myocardial Ischemia (blood deficiency) and Carditis (inflammation in heart tissue) etc. can also be studied by observing the real time wave pattern.
- Provides 12 leads real time amplified ECG output.
- Provides in-depth study of Standard Unipolar and Bipolar Leads Configuration for all ECG wave measurement in real time.
- Inbuilt touch screen 7.5” LCD for examining wave shapes and measurements.
- Provides on screen information about different types of heart diseases (Bradycardia & Tachycardia)
- Provides on screen information about leads connection and electrode placement on the patient body.
- On screen Amplitude and heart frequency calculation
- On screen Calculation of wave duration and wave interval
Scope of Learning
- Study of all standard ECG waveform (unipolar and bipolar).
- Study of diagnosis of cardiac Arrhythmias.
- Study of basic electrodes (clamp and suction) used for ECG measurement.
- Study of different types of heart disease (Bradycardia and tachycardia).
- Study and detection of conduction abnormalities (i.e. right and left bundle branch block).
- Real time analysis of ECG through LCD.
- LCD : 7.5” touch screen (320 x 240)
- ECG Amplitude : 2Vpp
- ECG Lead Cable : Standard 10 Lead Cable
- Electrode used : Clamp & Suction cup electrode
- Bipolar Leads Configuration : Lead I, II & III
- Unipolar Leads Configuration: avR, avL, avF, Chest Leads (V1-V6)
- Dimensions (mm) : W 326 x D 252 x H 52
- Power supply : 110V – 260V AC, 50/60Hz
- Weight : 1.5 Kg. (approximately)
- Test Point : 4 nos.
- Product Tutorial : Online on www.ScientechLearning.com
- Operating Condition : 0-40 C, 85% RH
- Included Accessories : Clamp Electrodes, ECG Lead cable, ECG gel, Stylus for touch screen, Power supply – 1 no. Suction cup electrodes – 6 nos.