An Electrocardiogram is a graphical representation of an Electrocardiograph, which records the electrical activity of the heart over time. Analysis of the various waves and normal vectors of depolarization and repolarization yields important diagnostic information.
It is the gold standard for the diagnosis of Cardiac Arrhythmias
It guides therapy and risk stratification for patients with suspected acute Myocardial Infarction (MI)
It helps detect electrolyte disturbances (e.g. hyperkalemia and hypokalemia)
It allows for the detection of conduction abnormalities (e.g. right and left bundle branch block)
Study of 12 lead ECG Scientech TechBook 2360 is designed in such a manner that it provides accurate measurement of all 12 Leads examination of heart signals including both Unipolar and Bipolar Configurations.
It uses 10 electrodes for measurement of 12 Lead Real Time ECG. 12 lead examination of heart gives full information of the heart anatomy, physiology and Electrical conduction system. The abnormalities occurring in human cardiovascular system like Tachycardia (faster Heart-rate), Bradycardia (slower Heart-rate), Myocardial Infraction (insufficient blood supply), Atrial or Ventricular Hypertrophy (enlargement in the heart wall) Myocardial Ischemia (blood deficiency) and Carditis (inflammation in heart tissue) can also be studied.
- Provides all 12 leads amplified ECG output
- Provides in-depth study of Standard Unipolar and Bipolar Leads Configuration for ECG measurement in real time
- Provides information about different types of heart diseases
- Provides information about leads connection and electrode placement on the patient body
- Amplitude and heart frequency calculation by software
- QRS detection of the waveform done by software
- Calculation of wave duration and wave interval by software
Scope of Learning
- Study of all standard ECG waveforms (unipolar and bipolar).
- Study of diagnosis of Cardiac Arrhythmias.
- Study of basic electrodes (clamp and suction) used for ECG measurement.
- Study of different types of heart diseases (Bradycardia and Tachycardia).
- Study and detection of conduction abnormalities (i.e. right and left bundle branch block).
- Real time analysis of ECG through software.
- ECG Amplitude Range : 200mV- 4V
- ECG Frequency Range : 30 – 300 bpm
- ECG Lead Cable : Standard 10 Lead Cable
- Electrode used : Clamp & Suction electrode
- Bipolar Leads Configuration : Lead I, II & III
- Unipolar Leads Configuration :avR, avL, avF, Chest Leads (V1-V6)
- PC Interface : USB
- Dimensions (mm) : W 326 x D 252 x H 52
- Power supply : 110V – 260V AC, 50/60Hz
- Weight : 1.5 Kg. (approximately)
- Test Point : 6 nos.
- Product Tutorial : Online on www.ScientechLearning.com
- Operating Condition : 0-40 C, 85% RH
- Included Accessories :
*ECG Lead cable, ECG gel,
*USB cable (Male to Male) A Type,
*Power Supply – 1 no.
*Clamp Electrodes – 4 nos,
*Suction cup electrodes – 6 nos.