- Show skill in connecting cutout, MCB/MCCB in a circuit.
- Test the rating of circuit breaker(6A, 10A)
- Demonstrate poly-phase system and phase sequence.
- Show skill in connecting Phase Fault Relay
- Show skill in phase missing test
- Show skill in Overvoltage test
- Show skill in Under voltage test
- Show skill in phase sequence test
- Perform star-delta conversion in a power system.
- Study the different parts of a energy meter.
- Study the different parts of a Busbar, Thermal over load relay, Magnetic contact, Timer etc.
- Measure the energy of a three phase circuit by three phase energy meter.
- Perform the identification of the parts of a three phase induction motor.
- Start a 3-phase induction motor by star-delta starter using magnetic contactor switch.
- Start a 3-phase induction motor by Auto star-delta starter using Timer & magnetic contactor switch.
- Categorize different types of fuses and measure the current carrying capacity of HRC fuse.
Three Phase AC/DC Power Supply:
Rated Input Voltage: 400 V AC (±5%) Three Phase 4-wire
Rated Output Voltage: 400 V AC (±5%) Three Phase 4-wire
Rated Output Voltage:0~ 400 V AC (±5%) ,Three Phase 4-wire
Rated Output Current: 5 AC (±5%)
Rated Output Voltage: 120 V DC (±5%) ,5Amp
Rated Output Voltage:0~ 220 V DC (±5%) ,5Amp
Short Circuit Protection Facility
4mm safety jack Connection facility
Air Cooling system facility
Reversible Relay: 1EA
Three Phase Energy Meter: 1 EA
BAS Bar :4EA
Circuit Breaker :3EA (10Amp)
Cartridge Fuse:3EA (10Amp)
HRC Fuse: 3EA (15Amp)
Thermal Overload Relay: 1 EA
Phase fault Relay: 1EA
Digital Timer: 2EA
Magnetic Contractor: 3EA
Selector Switch:2 EA
Rated Input Voltage: 400 V AC (±5%) ,50Hz Three Phase 4-wire