The functional modules of Trainer bench model equipment
- Artificial transmission line model.
- Generating TX model, Grid TX model.
- VAR Compensator & RLC loading model.
- Simulator instruments and protections scheme
- Input voltage min. 380V then step down in grid tx model is 300V
- Then step down by substation model in 250V
- And transfer voltage 220 to 250 volt to our locality.
- Transformer 300VA: 3EA
- Primary: 0/110/220/380V
- Secondary: 0 / 110 / 220 / 380V
- Resistive Load (5502, 1100 2, 1600 2 ±10%,200W) : 3 EA
- Inductive Load (1h,2h,3h, ±10%,): 3 EA
- Capacitive load (1.5uF,3uF,4.5uF, ±10%,): 3 EA
- fan cooling system: 6 EA
- External AC connection facility
The experimental studies with Equipment
- Ferranti effect – voltage profile of transmission under no-load condition
- ABCD Parameter Experiments
- Surge impudence loading, current at SIL
- Line loss and Line efficiency calculations
- Line voltage regulation studies
- Power handling capacity of the transmission line
with different operating voltages
- Line VAR compensation and load VAR
- Compensation studies.
- Voltage improvement through tap changing
- Transformers studies.
Accessory: Experimental Manual: 1copy; Connecting Cord: 1unit;